How much top off water does your nano use in a week?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nopy117
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Nopy117

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2018
Messages
146
Reaction score
85
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I plan on setting up a 5g tank for top off and I'm looking for an approximation of how long that much rodi will last.
 
Interested in this as well. I have a 35 gal waterbox, and am about to buy an ATO system and reservoir. Debated going with a 15 gal reservoir over the 5 (only choices) but I thought 15 gallons might be a little excessive for a 35 gal tank.
 
Depends on a bunch of things. What size tank (dimensions)? How much surface agitation will it have? Temp in the room? Does the tank have a lid? Will the ato have a lid?

My 4g tank with a full glass lid has almost no evaporation (if I measured evap it would be in ml)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top