How much would an 9" flower horn cichlid cost?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Makubex
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Makubex

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2019
Messages
827
Reaction score
139
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Male
 
Depends a lot on breed and quality, but I’d guess 150-250 for most.
this, it can be a lot cheaper though if they barely have a bump just as sharkbait said, quality is a huge factor for these guys like koi fish
 
Here
 

Attachments

  • 72CC13D2-10AA-4E36-8266-D75DFCA7127A.jpeg
    72CC13D2-10AA-4E36-8266-D75DFCA7127A.jpeg
    170 KB · Views: 26
  • CED7CE94-AAD4-4D5D-B849-9EA9EE1A38E9.jpeg
    CED7CE94-AAD4-4D5D-B849-9EA9EE1A38E9.jpeg
    177.5 KB · Views: 34
  • F418739B-6589-46C9-B200-EB6B51AFBD12.jpeg
    F418739B-6589-46C9-B200-EB6B51AFBD12.jpeg
    174.5 KB · Views: 25
Nice. I bet that's worth at least a couple hundred bucks at a store.

Try looking around this forum:
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top