Jan 14, 2023 #1 LeChef Community Member View Badges Joined Apr 13, 2021 Messages 76 Reaction score 25 Location San diego What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I wear a size medium glove is that narrows it down. It’s pretty large not sure if I want to keep it or sell. Thanks!
I wear a size medium glove is that narrows it down. It’s pretty large not sure if I want to keep it or sell. Thanks!
Jan 15, 2023 #2 Timfish Crusty Old Salt View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Jul 22, 2012 Messages 4,069 Reaction score 5,391 Location Austin, TX Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Nice leather but I've got one about twice that size to rehome in a couple months.
Jan 15, 2023 #3 vetteguy53081 Well known Member and monster tank lover View Badges Partner Member 2024 Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 RGB Article Contributor Tampa Bay Reef Keepers West Palm Beach Reefer Hospitality Award Ocala Reef Club Member 305 Reef Club Wisco Reefers Midwest Reefer Fish Medic MAC of SW Florida Rock Pool Reef Keepers R2R Secret Santa 2023 My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Aug 11, 2013 Messages 96,707 Reaction score 215,505 Location Wisconsin - Rating - 100% 15 0 0 LeChef said: I wear a size medium glove is that narrows it down. It’s pretty large not sure if I want to keep it or sell. Thanks! Click to expand... It will vary by type (devils hand, japanese toadstool, etc). I just bought a softball size Japanese toadstool from private party for $40
LeChef said: I wear a size medium glove is that narrows it down. It’s pretty large not sure if I want to keep it or sell. Thanks! Click to expand... It will vary by type (devils hand, japanese toadstool, etc). I just bought a softball size Japanese toadstool from private party for $40