How often do other people feed Banded Cat Skarks ?

Plesoine

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2015
Messages
47
Reaction score
2
Location
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a banded cat shark and a marble shark. I have them for awhile, I'm just curious if I'm feeding to much? How often do other people feed their sharks ?
 
Depends on their size. As babies I fed Piscine mysis daily, then cut back to every other day as they could take other foods, then to every third day after that.
 
They are both about a foot long now. I started twice a day as babies, now I feed once a day but not sure of that's to much ? Both very fat and healthy. Was thinking every other day but wanted opinions.
 
When I try to cut them back and don't feed them one night they go nuts!! I feel bad, should I just ride it out ?? My other fish, which I have 13 tanks I feed twice a day. This my first venture with sharks
 
If you're concerned, start by feeding two days in a row and skipping the third, to gradually get them used to fewer meals.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top