Idk if anybody actually has issues with the residue pf these salts. Ive never cleaned out the containers even back in the hobby 10+ years ago and its never had a negative impact on my tank health.
I was always under the impression that 2 weeks was the cutoff for keeping mixed salt water, but I have not seen any data to show why. I mix 2 weeks worth by design.
Idk if anybody actually has issues with the residue pf these salts. Ive never cleaned out the containers even back in the hobby 10+ years ago and its never had a negative impact on my tank health.
Well i guess that if you mix up water and use the whole bucket on each water change whatever residue you would have had would be i the tank. so i'm hoping the residue isn't harmful to the tank. Just do not want it to hurt or clog the equipment.