How should I set up my filter caddy in AIO tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cnjcpb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

cnjcpb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2024
Messages
110
Reaction score
23
Location
Raleigh
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made a filter caddy for my 26 gallon AIO tank. How should I set it up? Filter floss, chemipure elite, and bio balls in that order?
 
I used some fluvel bio max ( there is prob better out there but that’s just what I used) in the bottom section of mine ( I took out the spacer so I could cram more in) and then just filter floss on the top. I have 2 baskets one on each end I have a IM 25 lagoon. I run 2 reactors one for carbon and one for rowaphos.
 
Upvote 0

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top