How to add a reef club badge

a1abeach

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2021
Messages
29
Reaction score
14
Location
ATLANTA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How to add my Reef club badge on my profile?
Atlanta reef club member
 
How to add my Reef club badge on my profile?
Atlanta reef club member

Sorry,
They are not apart of Georgia's clubs on R2R.


Found one thread that said to join us on the ARC .org website.
 
Sorry,
They are not apart of Georgia's clubs on R2R.


Found one thread that said to join us on the ARC .org website.w
Sorry,
They are not apart of Georgia's clubs on R2R.


Found one thread that said to join us on the ARC .org website.
What does it take to be apart of the Georgia clubs? I will talk to the president. Thanks Jeff
 
What does it take to be apart of the Georgia clubs? I will talk to the president. Thanks Jeff
Have your club representative send a private message to @Daniel@R2R to get a user group made for your club.
 
Bump. Another tag would look nice. Should we contact the club leaders?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top