How to add Vectra M2 pump to ESL?

canadianeh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2017
Messages
1,611
Reaction score
1,044
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frustrated is the word for me.

I went to YouTube and google it and can’t seem one definitive answer. I went to Ecotech and checked the manual, and nothin either. I must say they user help is not that helpful.

I am using web chrome and iOS app and they can’t find my M2 pump. Do I need reeflink to control my pump remotely?

I thought reeflink is not necessary to use ESL?
 
Won’t work without the reeflink .... as you have discovered. Reeflink is the wireless ‘bridge’ between ESL and your equipment. Mobius will do away with it, but is not yet available for the vectra.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top