How to assign description to a switch on a STDL4 with Mini wifi?

dowdalld

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2023
Messages
44
Reaction score
57
Location
ireland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As above, I want to assign a description to a switch so it appears on my dashboard as "Heater" and not "switch channel 1". All the guides I have looked at on the knowledge base show a tab to input a description but that doesn't appear in GHL connect for me. Is this not possible with the Mini / STDL 4?
Tia.

GHL instructions
1000013229.jpg

Mine
1000013227.jpg
 
Hello,

The ProfiLux Mini is more limited than the ProfiLux 4, the screenshots used were taken with ProfiLux 4.

Gaël
 
Hello,

The ProfiLux Mini is more limited than the ProfiLux 4, the screenshots used were taken with ProfiLux 4.

Gaël
Fair enough. It would be very useful to be able to assign a label to the four switches though. Maybe something for a future update?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top