How to change name of tile

TWYOUNG

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
977
Reaction score
393
Location
St. Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone tell me how to change the name of an apex fusion dashboard tile? I changed the name of the module several times but the tile has not customized.
 
You just change the name by clicking on the gear icon next to the tile. Sometimes you need to sign ou and re-login to see the changes take effect.

If you're still having issues please post a screenshot. Thanks.
 
You just change the name by clicking on the gear icon next to the tile. Sometimes you need to sign ou and re-login to see the changes take effect.

If you're still having issues please post a screenshot. Thanks.
Thanks and in most cases that works, however this tile is for a COR pump and the gear symbol only takes you to a screen where the flow rate is adjusted.
 
Here’s the screenshot
 

Attachments

  • 6D3BC958-1565-4BD8-BC97-B0A75AE0BAEC.png
    6D3BC958-1565-4BD8-BC97-B0A75AE0BAEC.png
    118.4 KB · Views: 38
I believe if you click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of that screen it will then allow you to edit the name (I have to do this 2-step process when I rename my Sicce pumps that I control via IOTA).
 
I believe if you click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of that screen it will then allow you to edit the name (I have to do this 2-step process when I rename my Sicce pumps that I control via IOTA).
You are CORRECT sir! The gear symbol in that group of five options in the upper right corner did the trick. Thanks so much as I knew it could be done and it was bugging me.
 
You are CORRECT sir! The gear symbol in that group of five options in the upper right corner did the trick. Thanks so much as I knew it could be done and it was bugging me.
If I could bother you for one more issue. Since removing and reinstalling the COR it no longer responds to the Feed A button I had it linked to. The feeding parameters I previously programmed remain however the COR doesn’t seem to be linked and continues to run.
 
You are CORRECT sir! The gear symbol in that group of five options in the upper right corner did the trick. Thanks so much as I knew it could be done and it was bugging me.
NIce work @blaxsun ! This forum has more knowledgeable and talented people than any other hobby board, imo.

Winning First Place GIF by Diet Coke
 
NIce work @blaxsun ! This forum has more knowledgeable and talented people than any other hobby board, imo.

Winning First Place GIF by Diet Coke
Greetings. Let’s not all be patting ourselves on the back yet, I have another question above. !
 
If I could bother you for one more issue. Since removing and reinstalling the COR it no longer responds to the Feed A button I had it linked to. The feeding parameters I previously programmed remain however the COR doesn’t seem to be linked and continues to run.
I've had this happen once or twice with the Sicce pumps I have configured through IOTA as well. The short version is that when you're running any device that's directly controlled through the Apex it doesn't seem to read the configuration setup for the outlet. Rather - you have to copy the configuration from the outlet to the device itself.

So you have to go into the settings for the COR (the one you just renamed) and click on the same gear icon, then the Advanced tab. Under that you then have to paste the configuration. For example, this is how I have mine setup:

If FeedA 000 Then 25
If FeedB 000 Then 10
If FeedC 000 Then 5
If FeedD 000 Then OFF

Instead of turning the pump off completely and back-siphoning into the sump - this just throttles back the speed. "A" is for my quick frozen food feeds, "B" is when I'm adding coral+frozen food, "C" is for when I'm dosing Reef Roids and "D" is for maintenance. Hope this helps.
 
Thank you so much. Worked like a charm and now I don’t have to turn off my pump and remember to turn it back on each time. My system has check valves in the overflow return and near the return pump outlet so I just let the pump shut down.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top