How to control 2 jeboa wp 25's with my apex?

Frederick Edwards

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2017
Messages
275
Reaction score
98
Location
FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a cable that controls 2 jebao wp25's from a single Apex Variable Speed Port?
 
OK so if I get the apex to jebao module what else would I need? I think I understand, but treat me like an idiot.
 
I have two wp25 with 2 power supplies and one dual controller. Will the power supplies I have work? What other cables will I need if any?
 
You will need one 24v power supply rather than the 12v they come with if you wish to run two pumps off the wavemaker adapter. I really run this setup in my tank and if you use the 12v pieer supply your pumps will operate at half the power they should.

While youre at it you should add some coral box battery backups in there.
 
I have a similar setup with the jebao. Search for some programming online and with youtube. For the wp25 its listed on their site at a 5A PS to control both ;Happy
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top