How to deal with my bristle worm ?

abdullah_alk

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2024
Messages
7
Reaction score
23
Location
Dubai - UAE
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I was going through the threads about bristle worm but I couldn’t come up with an answer, to bristle worm, some say if it’s small in the sum keep it, some say it’s bad, some say if this it’s ok otherwise you need to deal with it, but I have soon a bristle worm in my sump and am sure it came with the plant I got from the shop, it was tiny tiny orange thing and I though it’s just the new roots, 2-3 weeks later here is a large one !

I don’t see any in the tank but am sure they will reach there,

So what should I do ? Get rid of the chetoo plant ? I honestly can’t find a new one that am sure 100% it’s clean, I can only get it from the shop, from there own sump ..
should I cut half, clean it ( how ?? ) and weeks later return replace it ..
How to deal with the egg, and other worms that sure went into the main display but I can’t see them at the moment
any recommendation on this issue?
“ check the video “
 
Don't worry about bristle worms. They will find their way in eventually. They are a good addition to your CUC anyways. I keep the small ones and pull out the large ones.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top