How to get clownfish to stop biting me

Just bleed into the water more so it can't see your hand...

Joking aside, I gotta try this glove thing. I tried the whole "Just ignore it and it will stop" thing and it didn't work with mine. She has now started to try to get at my hand above the tank, she splashed me in the face the other day.
Yep mine did that until she started jumping out of the tank and biting me -.-
 
Just imagine for a minute your hand getting shredded by a Piranha and the biting from the Clownfish won’t seem so bad after all.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top