How to get rid of cyano

fastest302

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2014
Messages
643
Reaction score
363
Location
Danbury, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
72bea3f2562e225d29c3b7f207a8b0a1.jpg


Hi everyone I got this issue recently with my 60g cube all of a sudden. Looking for some help on getting rid of it.. I had my 20g long up for 8 months never had a issue transferred everything into the 60g cube in December so it’s been running for almost 2 months .. need some help
 
Water parameters will give some guidance to some I'm sure. Water movement is also very important. What sort of movement do you have in the tank? Is the sand getting covered with flow and not just the upper tier?
 
Water parameters will give some guidance to some I'm sure. Water movement is also very important. What sort of movement do you have in the tank? Is the sand getting covered with flow and not just the upper tier?

I didn’t get a notification on the post.. I have a jebao wp10 and jebao pp4 on each side of the tank
83da085ed53f83317329815431e41a5d.jpg


You can see where they are I tired to put a wp25 I had laying around but to much flow for it.. I’ll get the parameters this am
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top