How to get rid of dinos ??

jameswetton2895

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2016
Messages
149
Reaction score
74
Location
Cheshire Uk
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been battling dinos recently. They appeared after dosing nopox for 3 days. I have 0 phos and 0.5 nitrate. I've reduced the light schedule to 4 hours a day and also tried to raise the ph. Anyone got any tips ??
 
I had success with a total blackout and raising my pH. Cut up boxes and blocked all light for 48 hours. Everything looked great afterwards I'm thinking of doing it once every few months as a procaustion. I also caught it early. Only a few inches of my sand bed was affected
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top