How to get rid of spaghetti worms

Aboynamedsous2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2021
Messages
267
Reaction score
171
Location
United states
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know spaghetti worms aren’t bad but I have so many that there everywhere. They’ve been building sand tubes and hanging out in my zoa colony irritating it. How would I get rid of it then? Sorry for the bad pic.

E6553177-6EEA-4E73-9F55-9476ABD40AEF.jpeg
 
I've heard that arrow crabs can take them down. Spaghetti worms are like snails in FW tanks, their population is directly related to how much food is available to them. If you reduce how much you're feeding the tank, the worm population will be reduced as well
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top