Aug 13, 2020 #1 Cmack59 Community Member View Badges Joined May 9, 2020 Messages 53 Reaction score 45 What state or country do you live in Illinois Rating - 0% 0 0 0 After 3 long years of fighting algae I give up - even with all your wonderful help I can’t lick it - what is the best way to sell my tank
After 3 long years of fighting algae I give up - even with all your wonderful help I can’t lick it - what is the best way to sell my tank
Aug 13, 2020 #2 srt4eric Community Member View Badges SF Bay Reefer My Tank Thread Joined Jul 27, 2020 Messages 85 Reaction score 68 Location San Jose Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I've been searching my local offer up and let go app for tanks lately. Try posting on there. Cant beat craigslist. Are you anywhere near San Jose, California? If so I might take it
I've been searching my local offer up and let go app for tanks lately. Try posting on there. Cant beat craigslist. Are you anywhere near San Jose, California? If so I might take it
Aug 13, 2020 #3 Cwentz758 Do you even Reef bro? View Badges 3RMAS Member My Tank Thread Joined Dec 18, 2019 Messages 1,290 Reaction score 904 Location Pittsburgh, PA What state or country do you live in Pennsylvania Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I would say go look on the club forum on here see if you can find people close, then if not post on the livestock and dry good forum. Sad to see ya go
I would say go look on the club forum on here see if you can find people close, then if not post on the livestock and dry good forum. Sad to see ya go
Aug 13, 2020 #4 OP OP Cmack59 Community Member View Badges Joined May 9, 2020 Messages 53 Reaction score 45 What state or country do you live in Illinois Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I’m in Illinois