Jun 25, 2019 #1 mfrumkin Active Member View Badges Joined May 26, 2019 Messages 136 Reaction score 138 Location California What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have about 7 RFAs I put in end caps. How do I get them out without killing them?
Jun 25, 2019 #2 bluprntguy Well-Known Member View Badges SF Bay Reefer My Tank Thread Joined Dec 18, 2013 Messages 877 Reaction score 1,316 Location San Francisco What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Putting an ice cube against their foot should work to get them to detach or blast the foot with a turkey baster. Assuming RFA is Rock Flower Anemone. Not sure what an endcap is, but assume it's something plastic.
Putting an ice cube against their foot should work to get them to detach or blast the foot with a turkey baster. Assuming RFA is Rock Flower Anemone. Not sure what an endcap is, but assume it's something plastic.