How to get this candycane off of its plug?

  • Thread starter Thread starter efish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

efish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2022
Messages
226
Reaction score
79
Location
Somewhere
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I just break it off with my hands without harming it?

16695594517641046108840105338294.jpg
 
I use bone cutters but I would also use needle nose pliers if I didn’t have cutters.

 
Probably not much super glue holding it on. Either a pair of pliers or may be able to pop it off with a screwdriver.
 

Attachments

  • 20221127_155943.jpg
    20221127_155943.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 48

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top