Feb 22, 2020 #21 mfinn likes zoanthids View Badges Partner Member 2024 Reef Tank 365 Photo of the Month Pacific Northwest Reefers My Aquarium Showcase Joined Jul 22, 2006 Messages 12,095 Reaction score 8,625 Location Olympia, WA. Rating - 100% 6 0 0 Here is a alternative to the plant hanger. DIY – An Inexpensive (Light) Hanger Kit - Reefkeeping.com
Feb 23, 2020 #22 2Wheelsonly Valuable Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Feb 22, 2017 Messages 1,482 Reaction score 2,046 Location Indiana What state or country do you live in Indiana Rating - 0% 0 0 0 W1ngz said: Ah, I must have skimmed over the stud part. I was picturing this kind of situation. Click to expand... This must be an old photo, I was shocked at how light weight my latest 50" LED was (cheapo from walmart) I actually hung it with a kit that only used those small picture nails.
W1ngz said: Ah, I must have skimmed over the stud part. I was picturing this kind of situation. Click to expand... This must be an old photo, I was shocked at how light weight my latest 50" LED was (cheapo from walmart) I actually hung it with a kit that only used those small picture nails.