Feb 27, 2022 #21 monkeyCmonkeyDo 7500 Club Member View Badges Pacific Northwest Reefers My Tank Thread Joined Mar 4, 2019 Messages 8,288 Reaction score 8,095 Location Puyallup, Wa USA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 You use a skimmer and top off with rodi? D
Feb 27, 2022 #22 OP OP UkiahTheTurtle Valuable Member View Badges My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Oct 6, 2020 Messages 1,369 Reaction score 2,045 Location Portland What state or country do you live in Oregon Rating - 0% 0 0 0 monkeyCmonkeyDo said: Top crown snails and pencil urchins from blue zoo. Also ebay pack of 10 nerite and 50 or 100 cerith Hths. What's you current invert/cuc consist of? -d Click to expand... 5 blue legged hermit crab 1 nassarius 1-3 other snails I don’t know the name of and my turbo snail just died monkeyCmonkeyDo said: You use a skimmer and top off with rodi? D Click to expand... I use only RODI water and I don’t have a protein skimmer used to run one but it broke
monkeyCmonkeyDo said: Top crown snails and pencil urchins from blue zoo. Also ebay pack of 10 nerite and 50 or 100 cerith Hths. What's you current invert/cuc consist of? -d Click to expand... 5 blue legged hermit crab 1 nassarius 1-3 other snails I don’t know the name of and my turbo snail just died monkeyCmonkeyDo said: You use a skimmer and top off with rodi? D Click to expand... I use only RODI water and I don’t have a protein skimmer used to run one but it broke