Dec 9, 2011 #21 Cyber-Burn Active Member View Badges Joined Oct 31, 2011 Messages 177 Reaction score 2 Location Rifle,Co Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Is the webserver compiled with -iconv in the PHP config? If not that is what is causing the percent sign conversion to the % Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
Is the webserver compiled with -iconv in the PHP config? If not that is what is causing the percent sign conversion to the %
Dec 9, 2011 #22 Brad Syphus Valuable Member View Badges Reef Of The Month Photo of the Month Joined Jan 16, 2009 Messages 1,809 Reaction score 1,336 Location Murray, Utah Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Well that didn't work for me, but they both worked in the Go Advanced box before I posted. Strange.
Jan 5, 2012 #23 OP OP cparka23 Well-Known Member View Badges Excellence Award Joined Jul 12, 2008 Messages 725 Reaction score 4 Location Republic of Dave Rating - 0% 0 0 0 FWIW, I remade this thread with some new step-by-step pics and included some advice in the 2nd post that might help you out, Brad. https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/photography-forum/76614-how-post-pics-photobucket-reef-2-a.html Mods, maybe it should be stickied instead of this thread, seeing as how I accidentally deleted the figures that used to be here.
FWIW, I remade this thread with some new step-by-step pics and included some advice in the 2nd post that might help you out, Brad. https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/photography-forum/76614-how-post-pics-photobucket-reef-2-a.html Mods, maybe it should be stickied instead of this thread, seeing as how I accidentally deleted the figures that used to be here.
Jan 5, 2012 #24 Troylee all about the diy!!!!! View Badges Excellence Award Moderator Emeritus Hospitality Award My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Jan 15, 2010 Messages 19,350 Reaction score 17,031 Location Vegas baby!!!! Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Just saw this haha... I stuck the other one just for being sweet...