How to remove algea for gsp to grow?

Fishcrisp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2017
Messages
299
Reaction score
89
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im trying to remove this algea for my gsp,but is not spreading and my guess is the algea. I have had it for 3 months allready and the algea started taking over.

20210112_214551.jpg
 
H2O2 dip. 1:1 ratio of H2O2:tank water (1 cup h 1 cup tank for example) for 1-2 minutes then scrub off algae with a toothbrush. Should kill the algae
 
H2O2 dip. 1:1 ratio of H2O2:tank water (1 cup h 1 cup tank for example) for 1-2 minutes then scrub off algae with a toothbrush. Should kill the algae
I will try that. You know what type of algea is it?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top