Sep 2, 2022 #1 Goby Bryant Active Member View Badges Midwest Reefer Joined Jul 19, 2022 Messages 385 Reaction score 278 Location Michigan Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I’ve heard of this happening to people, and I want to know.
Sep 2, 2022 #2 ISpeakForTheSeas 7500 Club Member View Badges Excellence Award Joined Nov 22, 2021 Messages 8,450 Reaction score 10,304 Location United States Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Sharknose said: I’ve heard of this happening to people, and I want to know. Click to expand... Have some come in on your live rock/coral frags. That's pretty much it if you're not buying them.
Sharknose said: I’ve heard of this happening to people, and I want to know. Click to expand... Have some come in on your live rock/coral frags. That's pretty much it if you're not buying them.
Sep 2, 2022 #3 OP OP Goby Bryant Active Member View Badges Midwest Reefer Joined Jul 19, 2022 Messages 385 Reaction score 278 Location Michigan Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Dang.