Jul 20, 2012 #1 KING Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 25, 2011 Messages 108 Reaction score 3 Location Virginia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I was wondering if there was any way to tell male and female yellow tangs. I have like 3 pair in 3 separate tanks but never have seen any lay eggs or do anything but eat and bully stuff LOL. Is there any way to distinguish between the sexes?
I was wondering if there was any way to tell male and female yellow tangs. I have like 3 pair in 3 separate tanks but never have seen any lay eggs or do anything but eat and bully stuff LOL. Is there any way to distinguish between the sexes?
Jul 20, 2012 #2 U uall8up Valuable Member View Badges Excellence Award Moderator Emeritus Joined Jan 19, 2012 Messages 2,004 Reaction score 11 Location Bloomington, IL Rating - 0% 0 0 0 This will help a little bit...but if you really want to get scientific just google it Yellow Tang, Yellow Sailfin Tang, Zebrasoma flavescens
This will help a little bit...but if you really want to get scientific just google it Yellow Tang, Yellow Sailfin Tang, Zebrasoma flavescens