How to use prazi pro as a coral dip?

marmeesa

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Messages
21
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a shipment of corals being next day aired to me from Aquarium Depot; I sadly did not read the reviews of the website before I spent 160$ on my order. I def want to do a coral dip, but I have never done one before. The only LFS in my Anchorage was out of every coral dip besides prazi pro. He said I could use it as a dip, but I forgot how? Does anyone know how to go about this? Thanks!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top