How would you best describe your reef tank?

Your reef tank is

  • super clean, strict control over all matter

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • whatever is compatible and looks cool

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • never thought about it, just trying to keep stuff alive

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a fastidious reef biome PhD thesis

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a status symbol, prefer rare and expensive, top of the line

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7

sarcophytonIndy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2018
Messages
772
Reaction score
981
Location
Indy
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just realized that people have different preferences / goals for their "reef" tanks.
 
According to my spouse, my reef tank is

" An expensive piece of .. that is rusting everything in HER house"

:eek::rolleyes::eek:
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top