• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Huge 1-1.5" berghia, $10ea, local socal only

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2017
Messages
5,566
Reaction score
17,120
Location
Southern California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Located in Huntington Beach, PM is KEY

These are all very large 1"+ Berg's, very healthy. Saved from a friends system, they ran out of aptasia.

5 for $50
10 for $90

Selling cheap so they don't starve. I don't think they ship well, they are quite delicate little guys!
 
Very good deal!

I see these guys at this size go for $25 each from vendors. And frankly the big ones are like 2", they're massive! The only issue being I don't think they ship well.. In fact, I'm not afraid to ship things but I'd be very nervous to ship berghia. They're very delicate.. Plus fish will eat them for fun, they'll wander into powerheads, etc etc.

People keep asking to buy 1 -- One will not survive. Two will not survive. You need about 5 put directly into your live rock at night preferably. In a tank devoid of curious tangs or wrasse.

Rough to keep these little guys alive!
 
Last edited:
Huge Deal!
I'm fresh outta Aptasia, but I'll ask around! Somebody needs these in So Cal!
 
All sold out!

If more hatch I'll make a new thread. They were big and healthy!
42e449a7dd698ff6e38f22bf64ab42cf.jpg
c38dcbb03efb4d757312fa71cc8374cf.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top