• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

"HUGE" Miami Hurricane Show Piece 4 Trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darren
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Darren

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
732
Reaction score
2
Location
Atlanta
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a large show piece. It has 25+ eyes. I put a nickel next to it in the pics for reference. It is at least 3+ inches across and at least 3 inches tall. I am looking to trade for a package of "named" chalices. Will also entertain a combination of chalices and AAA Acans. LMK what you have to trade. Thanks for looking. A few on my wish list are:

1. Pink *******
2. Monster Mash
3. Rastafarian
4. Flame Thrower

DSC02736.jpg


DSC02735.jpg


DSC02734.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words. :)

Just to clarify my main goal is to get named chalices in trade preferably from my list. To make up any difference in value I would entertain AAA Acans etc. in addition to the chalice (s)Thanks.
 
One mor clarification. Not looking for ALL of the chalices on my wish list in trade for this. Make me an offer. :)
 
Darren, Darren, Darren, your not going on vacation any time soon are you? You don't live to far from me. Do you mind if I visit while you are away?? LOL!
 
Ah man, I could live off that chalice for live.

"Oh, is it the first of the month already? *cuts two eyes* rents paid!"
 
thats an insane piece! the big one eye in the middle is pretty ******
 
wow, bump for a georgeous piece. is it still available ?
 
No firm deal yet. Still looking at offers for trade (have a few). Not sure how to even price this if I was to sell it..... With over 25 eyes even at $50 an eye you are talking a chunk of change...
 
Wow, awesome piece! I've got the Pink B's but my Monster Mash is too small to frag :( I've got Rainbow Acans, but not sure if I could part with them ...
 
Nismo to the left is another MH. To the right is a Mars Man chalice.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top