HUGE RODI blowout sale

I just added an RODI filter to a cart

You must mean the canisters
Indeed they now appear in stock. When I went to the link in the OP about 12 minutes after it was posted the filters said sold out. Maybe their cart is dynamic so as people were adding them it was decrementing inventory, and if they did not buy they were released back to the in stock pool.
 
I just installed mine (not his exact one), but for $25 I'd have run 2, as "it's like watching water filter" is my new reference for things that take forever :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Get 4 for $100, run them in parallel

400 GPD is practically a firehose
 
Indeed they now appear in stock. When I went to the link in the OP about 12 minutes after it was posted the filters said sold out. Maybe their cart is dynamic so as people were adding them it was decrementing inventory, and if they did not buy they were released back to the in stock pool.
I thought that too

I would predict something shady before a dynamic feature like that

I have always envisioned online carts like being in the checkout line at Target and someone reaches into your cart and pulls your stuff out and buys it

Hopefully they just checked the shelves, and added more units. And everything is up and up
 
Get 4 for $100, run them in parallel

400 GPD is practically a firehose
I'm just imagining what my wife would say when there were 4 of them stacked above the wash basin feeding into a manifold and a garden spigot for RODI.
 
Well, my order arrived

The UPS, "Your Delivery Is Canceled" had me going.

It arrived via FedEx

Anyway, they sent some merch

An embroidered beanie

And a frozen fish food feeder, Nice!

1000002981.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top