HUGE upgrade going up this weekend.....Stay tuned.

Very nice. Are you planning on going thr reef or fowlr route?
This is SPS dominent with a few LPS, the right end tank is my clown tank with a 15" haddoni, and the left side is my agressive tank with a Harliquin tusk and a clown trigger. the entire system is 850 gallons with the main display being 14 feet left to right and 36" deep front to back with bows on the ends seperated from the middle reef.
 
Excellent job!
 
Nice job ! !

How are you liking the AquaticLife lights so far? I love mine :-)
 
Nice job ! !

How are you liking the AquaticLife lights so far? I love mine :)

They have been up for a week now, I know no one will believe this but, huge difference already. Coloration and new growth. The tank has been running about 6 months now since the complete tear down, bleach out, and all new everything. It's really starting to hit it's stride. This was a much needed and welcome upgrade. Really enjoying th daily changes.
 
Beautiful setup. I don't envy your 4 hours in the attic on a 100 plus day but the results look worth it.
 
Very impressive work !! It looked good before but it's really remarkable now. I have a cathedral ceiling above my planned 180gallon build so can't figure out how to hang the Aquatic Life fixture.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top