humu humu for sale

cpayne015

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2013
Messages
409
Reaction score
6
Location
Tuscaloosa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First one to mess can come and get him for 25. He is a bigger one but has to go. Live in Tuscaloosa and just mess me to come get him. Will trade for him also as I know he is cheap but I just want a good home for him.
 
also have a yellow tang that is 3-4 inches for sale for 25.00 may be adding a pair of designer clowns if the deal falls through.
 
now for sales is a pair of designer clowns for 125.00.....paid 250 for them about six months ago, but when put new tank up did not have the room for them as it came with four clowns. They are currently in a 75 gal
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top