• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydros X3 with water sensor and 2nd power strip

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
1,604
Reaction score
842
Location
Pittsburgh PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Around 7months old system. Took down my tank
In perfect working shape.
Hydros X3 unit with an extra WiFi power strip and a water sensor for top off or anything else to monitor water levels.

PH probe has never been dry and was only out of the tank for a few mins cleaning and then stored in the RODI water cap it came with.

$250 shipped retail all this would be $380

IMG_2247.jpeg
 
I’d be interested if the purchase falls through
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top