I’d an price check per head

Lordnorm

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys just would like some help on ID and price check on my torches . Thank you in advance.

B71982AF-39F0-4CD7-961A-B651EDCD99FE.jpeg 47977E17-79F8-4CF1-97E2-BF41E6A53949.jpeg
 
I got a green torch like one in back and sold to me as green torch lol .
Cost £ 45 for 1 head ,I liked it so bought it but I bet at least the other 3 are like £ 150 a head easy because of the colours look similar to ones at my local lfs some upto £ 500 a head but I stick to £ 45 a head section ha ha and if looks nice I buy it
 
Upvote 0

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top