I’m back in after 2 1/2 years

FindNem0

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2016
Messages
306
Reaction score
99
Location
Lexington Park Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after two and a half years I’m finally ready to get wet again. Sold my tank to pay for my divorce. Lawyer was good, I got custody of my kids. Soooo...... fast forward to now, I said something To my girlfriend about wanting a tank. I had an 80 gallon deep blue rimless before. This time I’m going with a 34 gallon frag tank. I’m super stoked. My girlfriend and I built the stand out of pallets. I found a brand new Red Sea 425XL sump for $250. I followed that up with a new Vortech S1 return for $200. Mp-40 brand new and Mp-10 used $300 for both. And a used 36” nova extreme pro for $60. I got everything plumed today. Hooked up the RODI and started making water. I’m stoked. Let me know what you guys think. I think I’m going with the Red Sea 300 skimmer. I need an ATO still. I’m gonna cycle for about a month or so and see where I’m at. Thanks for reading.

687FD9DA-06E1-460A-9026-CBE0858D7820.jpeg 06F23C41-2634-4A80-90BF-F049A2E56AA2.jpeg 6C7DAA5F-3851-4F47-8EFA-383E46CFEBF1.png
 
I know u said u needed an ATO. The Tunze 3155 is awesome... probably u know that, but i'll offer that as my help to your build. ;)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top