I am so stoked about my aquarium!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
49,253
Reaction score
98,071
Seller Rating
4 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Finally got the algae issue fixed and was able to clean my tank for the first time in like 2 months!! My back has been hurt. Anyway I am excited about my tank! Bad thing about that is I am on the lookout for some sick lps and fish! HAHA!
 
I just walked out of my aquarium room and thought the same thing when I didn't have brown sand and green glass. Glad to hear you got your algae issue under control! Let's start spendin!
 
Yea man and with my back problems I wasn't finding much joy anywhere! Feels good to be loving my tank again! I get to pick up a full volleyball size colony of Garf Bonsai Sat and another Pink Mystery about the same size. I purchased them from a local buddy of mine.
 
Honestly maybe a bit bigger! LOL!
 
gotta love the treasures from the fellow reefers. I am going to pick up a Wellsophyllia and Lobophyllia Monday or Tuesday from a guy over the border in Ohio that is selling off his lps and going sps only.
 
Well I started the pellets but I added some algae fix. I know, I know, I should find the source, but honestly I tried everything. My water was testing perfect with right at 0 phosphates as well.

The algae fix cleaned the rock, glass, sand, and even algae growing on some corals. It is strong stuff though. I did two doses. My LPS actually had gaping mouths and it scared me to death! LOL!
 
Lol... I hears that stuff works pretty well... I got a little diatom action going right now...:(
Gonna lay off the vodka and see if it helps... It's either the mb7 or vodka just haven't figured which one is causing it yet....
 
You dose one day and then again on the third day. On the 5th day all my algae was gone!
 
Yes I do and I used the Marine version.
 
I actually did a little less and only had to do two doses. It is very strong. Be careful.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top