I Dosed Vibrant instead of Chemiclean

Wantsomemora Acrapora

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Messages
70
Reaction score
56
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 days ago I started dosing Vibrant but I meant to dose Chemiclean. The dose of Vibrant was the correct dosage but I shouldn't have used it. I'm not sure how to proceed. I really need to dose chemiclean. Can I proceed with the Chemiclean or do I need to do water changes first?
 
3 days ago I started dosing Vibrant but I meant to dose Chemiclean. The dose of Vibrant was the correct dosage but I shouldn't have used it. I'm not sure how to proceed. I really need to dose chemiclean. Can I proceed with the Chemiclean or do I need to do water changes first?
See what effects is has on cyano for treatment. Worse thing- it does not work. Cyan is photosythetic and requires light for anergy. Reducing or turning off white lighting will also help
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top