- Joined
- Aug 11, 2021
- Messages
- 33
- Reaction score
- 18
- Location
- Winter Haven Florida
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
Found some great stuff over at Hellfire Frags for their Black Friday event. Looks to be a week long sale going on.
I surfed about 15 vendors this week and I wasn't able to find anyone with an impressive selection and overly impressive prices until I found them.
I thought everyone else would appreciate being able to land some monsters at great prices. I followed their facebook page to know when they are updating more. Their last post said 7:30pm eastern tonight. Those guys are listing 1650 items this week. I haven't seen anything ugly yet!
I surfed about 15 vendors this week and I wasn't able to find anyone with an impressive selection and overly impressive prices until I found them.
I thought everyone else would appreciate being able to land some monsters at great prices. I followed their facebook page to know when they are updating more. Their last post said 7:30pm eastern tonight. Those guys are listing 1650 items this week. I haven't seen anything ugly yet!

