I found someone trying to hide under my Monti!

  • Thread starter Thread starter sevenx7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

sevenx7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2021
Messages
261
Reaction score
282
Location
Northern New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well well well. I found this guy under my monti (Funny enough under the monti next to it was a brittle star, Maybe they were planning a heist?)

And the I noticed this shell-less snail look at me and he was slightly colored and the first thing I thought was, "Has this buy been eating Zoa's?"

So I ask you good people of the internet, Does this nefarious sea creature look like a zoanthid buffet eater?

IMG_9769.jpg IMG_9770.jpg IMG_9771.jpg
 
NICE! It seems I had him figured all wrong!
I thought he may have been a stromatella but I wasn't sure!

I'll release him back in with a warning to slow down and have a nice evening!

Also thanks for the answer ;)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top