I found the PERFECT clean up crew for most all algae!! It's a breakthrough!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
49,253
Reaction score
98,071
Seller Rating
4 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
perfectcleanupcrew.jpg
 
Those actually work very well. I was able to pick up a pair before I got into this hobby and always knew they would come in handy (no pun intended)
 
Not true Rev, havent you heard you need to keep your hands out of your tank to be successful, or are you one of those site owners that doesnt even have a tank lol
 
They would work a lot better for me if they were my wives.
 
I do prefer to keep my clean up crew to a minimum though, I have 1 urchin, a couple turbo snails, about 15 astraea snails, 1 nassarius snail and like 5 nerite snails.... in my 180g reef.
 
Not true Rev, havent you heard you need to keep your hands out of your tank to be successful, or are you one of those site owners that doesnt even have a tank lol
My hands are in my tank all the time and my coral grow fine. Not everything you 'hear' is true. I poke corals to watch them retract just for fun (not recommended). I think it gives them exercise ;)
 
You are something! How long did it take for you to make that?!?! :tongue:
 
I dont totally agree with #3.
my tank is only a 180g not large enough for a pair! would need 500g + and maybe ;)
 
You are something! How long did it take for you to make that?!?! :tongue:

:snicker: That made me LOL!!! I spent 12 hrs yesterday rescaping and cleaning my tank only to come to the conclusion that I need more LR, a few more hands, and less cats trying to help!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top