I Guess I’m officially old

JTyce

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
12
Location
Tomball, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have worked in IT for 22 years and I have no idea how to use this site and cannot for the life of me figure out how to participate in these Top Shelf Aquatics live events. Where is this link? How do I see the corals to buy? I’ve missed several of these because I cannot figure out how to participate.
 
Welcome to R2R!

You will find good deals if you can find reefers near you selling their coral frags

IMG_2838.gif
 
Hello and Welcome to posting your thoughts on R2R! I too have trouble figuring some things out. I guess I would have a tank thread if it was easy. I need to walked through the logistics of it in order to move ahead. Some things are easier for the young.
 
I use to do live sales a while ago. Things sell fast and you have to keep refreshing but I would just use todays as a learning experience and be ready for the next one.
 
Welcome, glad you are here! I hope you get it figured out but you haven’t missed anything, there are always sales. It’s Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, it’s raining, it’s cloudy and it’s raining sale.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top