Mar 19, 2021 #1 dryworm Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 11, 2014 Messages 109 Reaction score 137 Location United States Rating - 0% 0 0 0 My all-time favorite zoanthid is a crowd favorite. The Utter Chaos! My question to you is what is your favorite colony of zoanthids to place next to a colony of Utter Chaos zoa's. Add photos if you got them
My all-time favorite zoanthid is a crowd favorite. The Utter Chaos! My question to you is what is your favorite colony of zoanthids to place next to a colony of Utter Chaos zoa's. Add photos if you got them
Mar 19, 2021 #2 patrick886 Community Member View Badges Joined Oct 1, 2020 Messages 65 Reaction score 189 Location Orange County What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have blue lagoon at the side to have some color contrast. Blue hornets are good too.
Mar 20, 2021 #3 OP OP dryworm Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 11, 2014 Messages 109 Reaction score 137 Location United States Rating - 0% 0 0 0 patrick886 said: I have blue lagoon at the side to have some color contrast. Blue hornets are good too. Click to expand... Those are sweet. I never saw those before. orange and blue, great contrast. I am already glad I posted this thread.
patrick886 said: I have blue lagoon at the side to have some color contrast. Blue hornets are good too. Click to expand... Those are sweet. I never saw those before. orange and blue, great contrast. I am already glad I posted this thread.
Mar 20, 2021 #4 hds4216 Valuable Member View Badges Joined Jun 18, 2020 Messages 1,283 Reaction score 1,812 Location Denver, CO Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I like AOI zoas Rastas are also so classic.