I have a question about the apex fusion app ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ivan.V
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Ivan.V

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
39
Location
cape coral,fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I’m new to the group & have a question maybe someone can help me with ?
So I just bought a apex El,
Now I’ve got everything hooked up connect through apex fusion I created a account & can see my ph & temp probe reading but when I want to see the graphs the whole display it keeps saying activate account which I’ve done by pressing the “ send to email “ they provide when telling to activate account why isn’t it going away ?? Help please ??

C691A384-6234-4994-995F-B412E90B3738.jpeg
 
Yeah like 100 times & ive opened it & clicked the link Samething keep happening
 
Try signing out first, then try fully closing your browser and any open apps.

Then go to your email and click the link.

Let us know
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top