May 14, 2020 #1 C Chrisnugent942 Community Member View Badges Joined Mar 9, 2020 Messages 60 Reaction score 18 What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 The water sample isnt yellow but it is cloudy. Does this mean zero ammonia?
May 15, 2020 #2 Reefing Madness Carbon Doser View Badges Staff member Super Moderator Excellence Award Hospitality Award Joined Oct 27, 2012 Messages 19,879 Reaction score 7,115 Location Peoria, AZ. Rating - 0% 0 0 0
May 17, 2020 #3 cmoore806 Active Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Apr 6, 2020 Messages 322 Reaction score 231 Location Bay Village, OH What state or country do you live in Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Yes, that's correct, A picture would help. Also I've found that I trust my reading better in good lighting. The instructions for the test say to use sunlight. Zero ammonia will look white, not clear.
Yes, that's correct, A picture would help. Also I've found that I trust my reading better in good lighting. The instructions for the test say to use sunlight. Zero ammonia will look white, not clear.