I just joined the nano club!

Ian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
55
Location
Santa Barbara, Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend set up a new tank so he traded me his Biocube 29. My plan is to stock it with all softies- leathers, sinularia, clove polyps, z's & p's, etc. So far I'm thinking nothing with a skeleton but that may change down the line.

As far as fish right now I have 3 cardinals, I plan to get a pair of dwarf angels (not sure which yet) and maybe a pait of snowflake clowns but that won't be until later.

I went with a semi minimal aquascape so the corals have room to grow large. This is it so far, I set it up yesterday...



s
o far the corals I have ion there are 2 different Japanese leathers, 2 morphs of rainbow clove polyps, a few pieces of GSP, some neon green sinularia, a nice RBTA and some paly grandis :D
 
Last edited:
Looking good, looking good! How are you lighting that reef up?
 
Perfect! Can't wait to see the goodies you put in there!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top