Apr 20, 2016 #1 Graphicsplus Community Member View Badges Joined Nov 20, 2015 Messages 68 Reaction score 37 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 This new switching supply is awesome. Each piece of equipment on its very own switch. It is a little larger than I expected but it does make things look nice.
This new switching supply is awesome. Each piece of equipment on its very own switch. It is a little larger than I expected but it does make things look nice.
Apr 20, 2016 #2 Rob.D Moderator View Badges Excellence Award ETRC Member Joined Nov 14, 2010 Messages 5,861 Reaction score 1,581 Location Knoxville, Tn Rating - 0% 0 0 0 DJ power strips are great....and inexpensive!
Apr 20, 2016 #3 R_C Active Member View Badges Joined Feb 12, 2016 Messages 435 Reaction score 444 Location Ocoee, FL Rating - 0% 0 0 0 When I got mine I felt the same way. It felt so awesome not to have to unplug things any more!
Apr 22, 2016 #4 OP OP Graphicsplus Community Member View Badges Joined Nov 20, 2015 Messages 68 Reaction score 37 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 R_C said: When I got mine I felt the same way. It felt so awesome not to have to unplug things any more! Click to expand... Yea not to mention knowing which plug operated which piece of equipment.
R_C said: When I got mine I felt the same way. It felt so awesome not to have to unplug things any more! Click to expand... Yea not to mention knowing which plug operated which piece of equipment.