So after the swap yesterday, I which was spectacular, I took a little more than usual interest in my tank (which is something I think we all do after getting a new coral or piece of equipment )
Anyhow, I decided I wanted to feed my corals some pellets. I don't spot feed all that much, but I love to watch the corals when I do. So I turned off the pumps and went to town. I really wished I could have videoed my new plate eating but with the angel I would have needed, it was almost impossible. So I settled on feeding a blasto instead.
Also I would like to thank Glen, Kim, and H@rry for the awesome coral yesterday!
Anyhow, I decided I wanted to feed my corals some pellets. I don't spot feed all that much, but I love to watch the corals when I do. So I turned off the pumps and went to town. I really wished I could have videoed my new plate eating but with the angel I would have needed, it was almost impossible. So I settled on feeding a blasto instead.
Also I would like to thank Glen, Kim, and H@rry for the awesome coral yesterday!


