I need a light for my 20 long frag tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike628
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
I'm curious how this frag tank will turn out. Do you have a thread for it besides this?
 
Its what they use industrially to bond the tanks together
I'm curious how this frag tank will turn out. Do you have a thread for it besides this?
Actually yes he does lol. I'll bring it from the depths of Davy Jones locker real quick lol.
 
Its what they use industrially to bond the tanks together
I'm curious how this frag tank will turn out. Do you have a thread for it besides this?
Actually yes he does lol. I'll bring it from the depths of Davy Jones locker real quick lol.
 
Yea I've been waiting on the acrylic. We've been going through a lot at my house, but I've been fortunate to get the tank at least.
 
Yea I've been waiting on the acrylic. We've been going through a lot at my house, but I've been fortunate to get the tank at least.
Everything will get better man! Let's be thankful for what we do have
 
I know man. Just like I said before I just had a lot going on. It was one thing after another but its getting better. I cant wait to finish it and start fragging/propagating corals to sell and trade
 
I know man. Just like I said before I just had a lot going on. It was one thing after another but its getting better. I cant wait to finish it and start fragging/propagating corals to sell and trade
Sounds good buddy
 
I know man. Just like I said before I just had a lot going on. It was one thing after another but its getting better. I cant wait to finish it and start fragging/propagating corals to sell and trade
Well when you get to that point I might be interested in what you have to offer.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top