I need an aquarium buddy in Central Texas

  • Thread starter Thread starter mdpitts
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

mdpitts

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2023
Messages
398
Reaction score
416
Location
Austin, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been a hobby person my whole life. I've had freshwater tanks for years but now that I've recently gotten into saltwater I'm floundering (hehehehe) and need a mentor. I keep finding myself wishing I had a friend in the area who is just as crazy about this stuff as I am. This is the first time in all my hobby life that I've wished for a friend who is into the same thing. There's so much to learn!!! I am driving the patient folks at my LFS crazy with questions. I go in there about 3 days a week just to walk around and look at everything in the tanks. I don't think there are swaps or groups that meet anymore near Austin but if there are any other folks out there who want to meet up I'd love it. Or let me know of any cool LFS's or groups as far as an hour or two from Austin.

I've got about 3 more threads I'm getting ready to post that I've been too shy to put up.
 
Moving Pictures Hello GIF


Welcome to the reef!

Don’t be shy post your threads. This is the place to talk about it. Everyone is more than happy to help!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top