I need help! Are my fish getting sick or getting bullied?

HunterCL

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
17
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple nights ago I noticed my hectors goby had a piece of skin missing on its side the next day he looked really beat up. His fins looked like something tried eating them. Today I went to go check up on him and he was dead but I also noticed my firefish tail fins looked a little beat up to and his dorsal fin I think it is
(The really long fin they have) was split into 3 pieces. Does any one know what's happening?
 
A couple nights ago I noticed my hectors goby had a piece of skin missing on its side the next day he looked really beat up. His fins looked like something tried eating them. Today I went to go check up on him and he was dead but I also noticed my firefish tail fins looked a little beat up to and his dorsal fin I think it is
(The really long fin they have) was split into 3 pieces. Does any one know what's happening?
This is how the firefish looks
20190629_003940.jpeg
 
What are his tank mates?
3 clowns
1 purple fire fish
1 pink spotted goby
1 damsel
1 midas blenny
1 gramma
1 firefish( the one that I'm concerned about)
 
A couple nights ago I noticed my hectors goby had a piece of skin missing on its side the next day he looked really beat up. His fins looked like something tried eating them. Today I went to go check up on him and he was dead but I also noticed my firefish tail fins looked a little beat up to and his dorsal fin I think it is
(The really long fin they have) was split into 3 pieces. Does any one know what's happening?
This is hector goby. He suddenly looked alot more beat up the day after I took this picture.
20190627_001031.jpeg
 
May be the damsel they are very aggressive I had one kill three fish before I got him out of my tank. 3 clowns could also be bullies as well but my bet is on the damsel
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top